Here's what you need to know:
1) I can say and write the numbers 0-31 in Spanish.
2) I can say my phone number in Spanish.
3) I can tell the days of the week in Spanish.
4) I can tell the months of the year in Spanish.
5) I can say the day and date in Spanish.
6) I can tell my birthday in Spanish.
7) I can say the alphabet in Spanish.
8) I can understand the written letter sounds in Spanish and what letters they represent.
9) I can spell in Spanish.
10) I can give my email address in Spanish.
11) I can tell time in Spanish.
12) I can ask and answer questions appropriately about myself and others.
Here are a few study ideas:
1) Look at the youtube videos and powerpoints in Class Documents.
2) Make flashcards with the vocabulary for numbers, days, months, sounds, and time.
3) Make flashcards with the questions we are learning on one side and the answers on the other.
4) Use vocabulary charts to memorize the words that are tricky for you.
5) Check out the book practice activities online.
6) Check out this interactive clock to practice time.
7) Here's a time game called Rags to Riches.
8) Alphabet and spelling practice - click here!
9) Days of the week hangman
10) Months hangman game
11) Days and months: flashcards, concentration, matching, and a wordsearch.
12) Numbers practice with flashcards, concentration, matching, and a wordsearch.
13) Email Sra. Goorhouse with any questions you may have.