The geography quiz will be Thursday, February 14. You will need to know the location and capital of each of the Spanish-speaking countries in Central and South America.
Las metas de aprendizaje
1) I can locate the countries of Central and South America on a map.
2) I can name the capitals of the Spanish-speaking countries in Central and South America.
Actividades para estudiar
1) Use the quizlet flashcards (or your own) to study the countries and capitals.
2) Play this geography game online to test your identification accuracy (and speed)!
The Chapter 3, Vocabulary 1 quiz will be on Tuesday, February 5.
Metas de aprendizaje
1) I can talk about what I like to do. (Gustar)
2) I can talk about what others like to do. (Gustar)
3) I can talk about what I want to do. (Querer)
4) I can talk about what others want to do. (Querer)
Ideas para estudiar
1) Read and do the practice activities from pages 82-85 in your ¡Exprésate! textbook
2) Look over the vocabulary lists that were given to you in class (or download a new copy).
3) Make your own flashcards, or study the Quizlet flashcards.
4) Flashcards, matching, concentration, and a word search with the C3V1 vocabulary words and pictures.
5) Flashcards, matching, concentration, and a word search with the C3V1 vocabulary words and translations.
6) Gustar pronoun practice
7) Gustar "Rags to Riches" game (like "Who wants to be a millionaire")
8) Watch the YouTube video of the song Ritmo Vuelta.