- I can ask and tell the day and date in Spanish.
- I can ask and tell my birthday in Spanish.
- I can tell the seasons in Spanish.
- Use the textbook to study (page 21 and the bottom of page 35).
- Study from your notes (need another copy?).
- Use Quizlet to study.
- Study with a friend.
- Check out the other study ideas from the learning strategies handout in class (or print a new one).
- Play days of the week hangman.
- Match the English and Spanish days of the week.
- Put the days of the week in order to create a picture.
- Play the months hangman game.
- Put the months in order to create a picture.
- Match the English and Spanish months.
- Days and months: flashcards, concentration, matching, and a wordsearch.
- Put the days and months in order with this game.
- Seasons hangman.
- Unscramble the jumbled words to spell the days, months, or seasons in Spanish.
- Battleship with the months and seasons.
- Test your knowledge with this quiz.
- One more FANTASTIC quiz to check your knowledge of the calendar.
Please email me with any questions you might have! email@example.com