The Spanish 1b exam will be Tuesday, May 20.
Ten Ways I Can Study
1. Look further down this post at the things you need to know as well as use practice activities online
2. Memorize vocabulary using note card flashcards/word lists/quizlet flashcards
3. Study gustar, –ar, -er, -ir, and irregular verb meanings and conjugations
4. Read through Chapters 3 and 4 and do chapter activities and review activities
5. Go to the online book site (my.hrw.com) and…
a. Click through each page of Chapters 3 and 4 and do the activity quizzes you come across in the book pages
b. Click the tab “Self Test” on the top and take the Chapter 3 and 4 tests and cumulative self-tests
c. Watch videos under the “Video” tab on top
6. Review past quizzes and tests – especially parts that were incorrectly answered
7. Go through past worksheet activities
8. Have a family member or friend quiz you
9. Go through the list of tasks below to make sure you can do each one
10. Go through each of the learning targets below, check the ones you know well, and keep studying the ones you need to until you can check off each one
The Chapter 4 test will be on Tuesday, May 13.
Chapter 4 can be found in your textbook on pages 114 - 149.
There are 4 parts:
1) Listening activity matching conversations and pictures
2) True and false listening section
3) Two reading activities with questions
4) Vocabulary activity for school supplies and classes
5) Vocabulary activity for places
6) Finish the question or sentence activity
7) Use the correct forms of ¿cuánto?, mucho, and poco
8) Conjugate verbs to complete a conversation
9) Choose the correct form of “ir + a + infinitive” in context
10) Two writing activities: write about your school schedule and write a conversation about making weekend plans
Here is another practice activity that covers the topics of Chapter 4:
Chapter 4 Jeopardy:
Please email if you have any questions!
Class updates, study guides, flashcards, YouTube videos, online practice activities, etc.
Receive an email each time there is a new post to the blog.
I am Señora Goorhouse. I love Spanish. I love teaching. I love traveling. I love my husband. I also love coaching! Find out more...