- I can identify the subject of a sentence.
- I can identify the verb of a sentence.
- I can correctly use all of the Spanish subject pronouns in context.
- Use the textbook to study (pages 12-15, and the top of page 34).
- Study from your notes (need another copy?).
- Study from your worksheet (need another copy?).
- Fill in a blank pronoun chart from memory (print a copy here).
- Use Quizlet to study.
- Study with a friend.
- Check out the other study ideas from the learning strategies handout in class (or print a new one).
- Match the English and Spanish pronouns in this column matching game.
- Flashcards, matching, concentration, and a wordsearch.
- Take parts A and C of this pronoun quiz.
- Here's another quiz on the pronouns.
- Rags to Riches is a game like "Who wants to be a millionaire".
Please email me with any questions you might have! email@example.com