- Check out this awesome -er and -ir conjugation study guide with videos, practice activities, games, and quizzes. (If you need a password, it is spanishrocks1516.)
- Here's an awesome study guide for the verb "ir". (Again, the password is spanishrocks1516.)
- Watch these YouTube videos.
- Practice choosing the correct -er and -ir verb conjugations
- Race the clock while conjugating -er and -ir verbs. To start, you have to click the blue words in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen that say "Press START when finished". Then you type your answers in the orange box.
- Rags to Riches with the verb "ir".
- Flashcards, matching, concentration, and a wordsearch with the verb "ir".
- More -er, -ir, and "ir" conjugation practice
- Yet another opportunity for conjugation practice
Here are some activities to practice:
-AR Verb Conjugations
1) Drop the -ar
2) Add a conjugated ending (one of the endings below)
Here are some ways to practice:
On Monday, February 22 there will be a comparison evaluation (on schools in Hispanic countries vs. your school in Hamilton).
On Tuesday, February 23 there will be a vocabulary evaluation (on 12 Spanish words from the required vocabulary. You will write the words in English.)
Also on Tuesday, February 23 there will be an interpersonal speaking evaluation (on your teachers and classes).
On Wednesday, February 24 there will be a grammar evaluation (on the conjugation of -ar verbs).
Please use the following links to answer the questions from the packet in class.
The assessment on school supplies will be on Thursday, February 11.
Please be familiar with the school vocabulary and also the definite and indefinite articles.
Here are a few more practice ideas:
Receive an email each time there is a new post