- I can use the correct conjugations of "ser" in descriptive sentences.
- I can change the endings of adjectives so that they agree in gender and number with the subject of the sentence.
4. I know what the question words are in Spanish and can use them in context.
- Use the textbook to study (pages 48-53, and the bottom of page 72).
- Study from your notes (need another copy?).
- Study from your worksheet (need another copy?).
- Use Quizlet to study.
- Study with a friend.
- Check out the other study ideas from the learning strategies handout in class (or print a new one).
- Have you used Blendspace before? Check out the information and quizzes below.