- I can ask someone's name and give my own.
- I can ask how someone is and tell how I am.
- I can introduce others.
- I can say where I and others are from.
- Use the textbook to study (pages 6-11, and the top of page 35).
- Study from your notes (need another copy?).
- Study from your worksheet (need another copy?).
- Make word lists or staggered lists (print templates here).
- Use Quizlet to study.
- Study with a friend.
- Check out the other study ideas from the learning strategies handout in class (or print a new one).
- Rags to Riches is a game like "Who wants to be a millionaire".
- Flashcards, matching, concentration, and a wordsearch.
- Challenge Board is a game like "Jeopardy".