Please make sure you can do the following things as you study:
1) I can describe myself in Spanish.
2) I can describe others in Spanish (and say what they are not like).
3) I can ask what others are like in Spanish.
4) I can tell my own age and birthday.
5) I can ask what other people's ages and birthdays are.
6) I can tell in Spanish what someone's age is or when their birthday is.
7) I can write the numbers 0-100.
Here are some study ideas:
1) Look over your notes and worksheet (see class documents if you need another copy)
2) Go over the introduction powerpoint again.
3) Study your own flashcards or the quizlet flashcards for Chapter 2, Vocabulary 1 (see the next post below).
4) Play these games to practice the description vocabulary.
5) Numbers 0-100 games
7) Another little quiz to practice using description adjectives. (Click on Vocabulary 1.)