Review for Chapter 1
Vocabulario 1 (p. 6-11, and top of page 35)
1) Asking someone’s name
2) Asking how someone is
3) Introducing others
4) Saying where you and others are from
Gramática 1 (p. 12-15, and top of page 34)
1) Subjects and verbs in sentences
2) Subject pronouns (yo, tú, usted, él, ella, nosotros, nosotras, vosotros, vosotras, ustedes, ellos, ellas)
Vocabulario 2 (p. 18-23, and bottom of page 35)
1) Giving phone numbers
2) Giving the time
3) Giving the day and date
4) Spelling words
5) Giving email addresses
6) Numbers 0-31
7) Days and months
Gramática 2 (p. 24-27, and bottom of page 34)
1) Conjugating the verb ser (yo soy, tú eres, usted/él/ella es, nosotros/as somos, vosotros/as sois, ustedes/ellos/ellas son)
2) Punctuation marks, accents, and tildes
1) Listen to a conversation and decide what it is about
2) Match phrases you hear with corresponding pictures
3) Read a paragraph in Spanish and answer questions about it
4) Read a conversation in Spanish and answer questions about it
5) Write out some numbers between 0 and 31 in Spanish
6) Fill in missing words in a conversation
7) Fill in days/months in order
8) Tell time
9) Know which subject pronouns goes with each person/group of people
10) Fill in blanks with the correct form of ser
11) Change all capital letters to a correct sentence with punctuation and accents
12) Write two paragraphs in Spanish
Practice Activities Online
1) Check out the Voces workbook pages A6 - A8.
2) Rags to Riches game (Like Who Wants to be a Millionaire)
3) Here is an online quiz you can take to practice. Click Chapter 1, and then Vocabulary 1.
1) Here are a few online quizzes you can take to practice. Click Chapter 1, and then either "Gramática 1: Subjects and Verbs" or "Gramática 1: Subject Pronouns".
2) Flashcards, matching, memory, and a wordsearch with personal pronouns and ser.
3) Watch this video/powerpoint describing the pronouns.
1) Matching, Flashcards, Memory, and a Wordsearch on vocabulary 2
2) Here is an online quiz you can take to practice. Click Chapter 1, and then Vocabulary 2.
3) Check out this interactive clock to practice time.
4) Here's a time game called Rags to Riches.
5) Alphabet and spelling practice - click here!
6) Days of the week hangman
7) Months hangman game
8) Days and months: flashcards, concentration, matching, and a wordsearch.
9) Numbers practice with flashcards, concentration, matching, and a wordsearch.
1) Here are a few online quizzes you can take to practice. Click Chapter 1, and then either "Gramática 2: Present tense of ser" or "Gramática 2: Punctuation & accents".
2) A SER practice game
3) Flashcards, matching, memory, and a wordsearch with personal pronouns and ser.
4) Watch a helpful youtube video about "ser" to get it all figured out.
5) Here is some "ser" practice
6) Ser matching practice
*** As always, email Sra. Goorhouse if you have any questions while studying! ***