Here is what you should know:
1) The different conjugations of the verb ser - which conjugation goes with which subject.
yo: soy nostotros/as: somos
tú: eres vosotros/as: sois
usted/él/ella: es ustedes/ellos/ellas: son
2) Re-writing sentences to make them negative, or say the opposite.
* The word "no" always goes right BEFORE the verb.
3) Know which letters of which words need accents, and which ones need tildes.
* Get the accent and tilde list again in Class Documents.
4) Add periods, question marks, or exclamation points to Spanish sentences.
¿ ? ¡ !
* See how to make these and other Spanish symbols on your own computer!
1) Make flashcards (materials are available in class).
2) Fill in a blank chart multiple times of the conjugations of the verb "ser".
3) Learn the words that have accents and tildes, and which letters the accents and tildes are on.
4) Practice writing questions and exciting statements in Spanish that use the upside-down punctuation at the beginning.
5) Practice adding "no" to the correct place in sentences to make the meaning negative.
6) Practice Grammar 2 punctuation and accents online.
7) Watch a helpful youtube video about "ser" to get it all figured out.
8) Here is some "ser" practice
9) Ser matching practice
10) Email Sra. Goorhouse if you have any questions.