If you would like to improve a grade on any of your quizzes, you may re-take them.
In order to re-take a quiz, you must:
1) Make flashcards of the content of the quiz you are going to re-take.
2) Show Sra. Goorhouse your flashcards to make sure you really have learned the information.
3) Study again before you re-take the quiz.
Here are the textbook page numbers you should look at to create your flashcards and study:
Vocabulary 1: p. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and the top of page 35.
Grammar 1: p. 12, 13, 14, 15, and the top of page 34.
Vocabulary 2: p. 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, and the bottom of page 35.
Grammar 2: p. 24, 25, 26, 27, and the bottom pf page 34.
Other study ideas:
- Look back at previous blog posts with the study ideas for that quiz.
- Look at your original quiz you took and study the topics that you did not know the first time.
- Go to Class Documents and review/re-do the activities we did in that unit.
Please email if you have any questions.