1) Will not be counted for credit as part of the final grade.
2) Will be required to be completed every time it is assigned.
3) If homework is not completed at the beginning of class, students will be required to stay in at lunch or come to HAWKS after school to complete the work.
1) There will now be re-takes for quizzes.
2) Anyone may re-take q quiz to improve their grade.
3) Students who fail a quiz will be required to take a re-take.
4) In order to re-take a quiz, students must, in this order:
a) Create flashcards for the content being assessed
b) Complete a lunch study session with Sra. Goorhouse
c) Have a minimum of a half hour of study time outside of class on the topics being assessed
1) There will be no re-takes on tests.
1) There will be no re-takes on exams.
* These changes are taking place to more closely align with the High School grading practices, thereby giving this 8th grade class more credibility as a high school credit class. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email or call (269.751.4436 ext. 411). Gracias.