Steps - PLEASE FOLLOW EACH STEP!
1. An Adobe Flash Player Settings box will be showing below. Click Allow.
2. Type your first and last name, and Spanish hour in the login box. Ex: Tom Jones, 4th
3. Click Log In.
4. Click the number 1 in the middle column of the screen and then click the speaker button (the first button below the video) to hear the first conversation question. You may listen to all the questions like this.
5. If you would like to practice recording your answer -
- Click the red circle button (second button below the video).
- Say your answer slowly and clearly.
- Click the gray square button when you are done with that answer (third button below the video).
- To hear your own answer, click the number 1 again and then click the grey triangle (fourth button below the video).
- To hear the question asked again, simply click the question number and then press the speaker button again.
- Click the clock in the top left that says Real Time.
- The questions will start right away.
- After each question is asked, it will immediately start recording your answer.
- After you have answered the question, click the Stop Recording button under the video.
- The next question will then be asked.
- Continue on in the same way with all the questions.
- If you mess up in the middle, click the gray square Stop button under the clock on the left side.
- You may then start over by clicking the Real Time clock.
- When you have finished all of your answers, click the big green Submit button in the bottom right corner.